The machine permits to produce samples with customer defined thickness starting from finished products. The part to be cut is inserted between the motor-driven feed steel rollers and a blade, which position can be regulated with 0,01 mm accuracy, splits the part horizontally.
The high quality mechanical construction of the machine, the sharpening device with micrometric drive, the adjustable feed speed and the integrated lubrication system of the blade ensure excellent results while splitting rubber or thermoplastic products with hardness between 30 and 75 Shore A.
• Working width 300 mm
• Maximum cutting thickness 8 mm
• Minimum cutting thickness 0.5 mm
• Manual Micrometric knife positioning and compensation for knife consumption.
• Sharpening device with micrometric drive.
• Feed speeds: manual speed selection: 0.9 / 1.8 / 2.8 m/min
• Upper and lower motor driven steel feed rollers.
• Control panel with digital thickness indicator with 0.01 mm resolution.
• Optical group to control the chamfer position and symmetry.
• Automatic lubrication unit for the blade of the Splitting machine.
• Self adjusting knife guide plate.
• CE safety systems.
• Easy maintenance.
• Removable aspiration unit.
• Guide Bar for permitting the cut with minimum thickness 0,1 mm (instead of standard minimum thickness 0,5 mm obtained with thickness regulation roller).