Smart Test Identification
One of the key characteristics to make an instrument functional is the simplicity in identifying the tests to be carried out.
The new Gibitre release 10 programs allow you to:
• Reduce the time for insertion
• Do not make identification errors
• Identify the correct test procedure for the product
• Have a complete traceability of the archived Results.
Performance of a sequence of tests
The instrument sequentially executes the list of tests that you have prepared in the ToDoList.
Each test can include test configurations independent of the previous one.
At the end of each test the instrument prepares the required configuration:
• Adjust the test temperature according to the required procedure
• Sets the test time
• Adapts the axes of the graph
• Selects the tolerance limits for the product to be tested.
You just have to insert the specimen and press start.
Management of Test Results
The results and test curves of all the tests carried out are saved in the Gibitre SQL database and are available through the Datagest program.
Datagest is the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) which is always installed in combination with all Gibitre instrument-control programs.
The program is the collector for all the test result produced with the instruments connected and permits to manage the common Archives used by the instruments (Product List, Customer List, Tolerance limits, Order List, etc)
The Instrument Configuration page allows you to adapt the operating modes to your needs.
The configurations are saved and applied with each new opening.
The configurations are editable based on the operator access level.
• The curves relating to the tests carried out are shown in different colors to associate them immediately with the relative results.
• By selecting a result, the corresponding curve is automatically highlighted.
• The graphical functions integrated in the programs (scale settings, the number of divisions and zoom) allow you to analyze the curves in detail.
• All the curves are saved in the database together with the test results.
The Datagest program allows you to define specific tolerance limits for each Product, Customer, Test Procedure and Aging Treatment.
For each result to be calculated, tolerance limits and alarm limits can be defined.
The comparison between the results and the tolerance limits is carried out automatically at the end of each test: the test results are colored (Green, Yellow or Red) based on the outcome of the comparison with the limits.
The outcome of the check is saved in the database together with the results.
Statistics of ongoing tests
The programs automatically process the statistical analysis of the tests in progress by calculating:
• Standard deviation
In addition, the Gaussian curve relative to the results is shown together with the tolerance limits to immediately highlight the progress of the tests in progress.
The Datagest program allows you to process more detailed statistics related to the saved results and to represent X and R Charts by grouping data by order, batch, batch, date, etc.
The SQL database that is installed together with the tools contains predefined test procedures for each type of Gibitre tool.
Test procedures contain:
• settings for automatic instrument adjustment
• the list of results to be calculated on the basis of what is required by international standards.
The Datagest program allows you to: copy, modify, create the Test Procedures to adapt them to your needs.
Test procedures can be exported and imported. This allows Gibitre Remote Support to support you in the preparation and testing of customized Test Procedures.
All the programs produced by Gibitre are multi-language and allow the operator to select the language of use.
The test report can be produced in the desired language regardless of the language of use of the program.
The languages available at the moment are: Italian, English, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Polish, Czech