Gibitre Software Products
Gibitre has developed a family of software products for the use of pc-controlled instruments. The programs are developed directly by Gibitre and have common features to make it easy to use and learn.
The Instruments controlled with Gibitre Sofware are:
Gli strumenti gestiti tramite software sono:
• Moving Die and Disk Rheometers
• Mooney Viscometer
• Tensile Tester
• Density Tester
• Shore and IRHD Hardness Testers
• TR-Brittleness Point Tester
• Laboratory Press
• Ozone Tester
• Rebound Tester
Gibitre Standard SQL Database
All the Gibitre programs use a database with SQL structure for saving the results.
The database can be installed inside an SQL instance present on the company server or it can be installed on a PC connected to a measuring instrument. The installation of the Microsoft SQL service (Express version) is included in the delivery.
The correct setup for your Lab
The Gibitre programs allow you to SIMULTANEUSLY CONTROL ALL THE INSTRUMENTS connected to different USB ports of the personal computer.
The choice of the number of Personal computers to be used is made according to the logistic needs of the company and can be easily changed over time.
Smart Test Identification
One of the key characteristics to make an instrument functional is the simplicity in identifying the tests to be carried out.
The new Gibitre release 10 programs allow you to:
• Reduce the time for insertion
• Do not make identification errors
• Identify the correct test procedure for the product
• Have a complete traceability of the archived Results.
Management of Test Results
The results and test curves of all the tests carried out are saved in the Gibitre SQL database and are available through the Datagest program.
Datagest is the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) which is always installed in combination with all Gibitre instrument-control programs.
The program is the collector for all the test result produced with the instruments connected and permits to manage the common Archives used by the instruments (Product List, Customer List, Tolerance limits, Order List, etc)
• The curves relating to the tests carried out are shown in different colors to associate them immediately with the relative results.
• By selecting a result, the corresponding curve is automatically highlighted.
• The graphical functions integrated in the programs (scale settings, the number of divisions and zoom) allow you to analyze the curves in detail.
• All the curves are saved in the database together with the test results.
The Datagest program allows you to define specific tolerance limits for each Product, Customer, Test Procedure and Aging Treatment.
For each result to be calculated, tolerance limits and alarm limits can be defined.
The comparison between the results and the tolerance limits is carried out automatically at the end of each test: the test results are colored (Green, Yellow or Red) based on the outcome of the comparison with the limits.
The outcome of the check is saved in the database together with the results.
Statistics of ongoing tests
The programs automatically process the statistical analysis of the tests in progress by calculating:
• Standard deviation
In addition, the Gaussian curve relative to the results is shown together with the tolerance limits to immediately highlight the progress of the tests in progress.
The Datagest program allows you to process more detailed statistics related to the saved results and to represent X and R Charts by grouping data by order, batch, batch, date, etc.
Preparation of Test Reports
Version 10 programs make the following options available for preparing test reports:
• Selection of printing language
• Company logo insertion
• Print a single test / a Group of tests
• Print of Test Curves
• Print Numerical Results
• Print the Limits of Tolerance
• Print Statistical Results
• Print Legend with explanation of results
• Print the Operator Signature
• Print Customized Notes
• Preparation of PDF file
The program integrates a REPORT EDITOR that allows you to completely edit the report and prepare fully customized report formats.
All the programs produced by Gibitre are multi-language and allow the operator to select the language of use.
The test report can be produced in the desired language regardless of the language of use of the program.
The languages available at the moment are: Italian, English, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Polish, Czech
The SQL database that is installed together with the tools contains predefined test procedures for each type of Gibitre tool.
Test procedures contain:
• settings for automatic instrument adjustment
• the list of results to be calculated on the basis of what is required by international standards.
The Datagest program allows you to: copy, modify, create the Test Procedures to adapt them to your needs.
Test procedures can be exported and imported. This allows Gibitre Remote Support to support you in the preparation and testing of customized Test Procedures.
Gibitre is continuously developing new versions of Software to introduce new features and to ensure compatibility with new operating systems.
The new programs are compatible with the standard Gibitre SQL database to allow the conservation of the results stored by the customer.
The update of the programs is optional and can be done through Remote Assistance or in combination with the maintenance of the instruments.
• Programs can be installed on standard PCs with WINDOWS 7, 8 or 10 OPERATING SYSTEMS.
• The CONNECTION between the instruments and the PC is made using the USB CABLE supplied with the instrument.
• The programs are COMPATIBLE WITH ANTIVIRUS, and other programs installed on the PC.