Software for Brittleness Point
The Brittleness Point Software permits to:
• Select the Test Procedure, which automatically sets the instrument
• Cool and condition the samples
• Activate the striker at the end of the conditioning time for the sampes
• Record the temperature and the speed of the striker
• Allow the user to enter test results after visual inspection
• Prepare the instrument for the next test Temperature
• Calculate and save Brittleness Point Temperature
The program allows you to prepare test procedures that allow you to define:
• Test conditions
• The results to be calculated
When a Test Procedure is selected, the Instrument Settings and the Test Temperature are adjusted fully automatically
Test report for Brittleness Point Test
Can be printed or saved to pdf in one of the available languages. The format of the Test Report can be customized by the user.Example of test Report
The selected Test procedure defines the Thermal Cycle that the instrument must reproduce for performing the test.
The instrument performs all the adjustments automatically:
• Initial cooling down to the set test start temperature
• Keeping the temperature within the tolerance limits during thermal conditioning
Activation of heating with the Thermal Gradient set up to the final temperature set
Management of Test Results
The results and test curves of all the tests carried out are saved in the Gibitre SQL database and are available through the Datagest program.
Datagest is the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) which is always installed in combination with all Gibitre instrument-control programs.
The program is the collector for all the test result produced with the instruments connected and permits to manage the common Archives used by the instruments (Product List, Customer List, Tolerance limits, Order List, etc)
All the programs produced by Gibitre are multi-language and allow the operator to select the language of use.
The test report can be produced in the desired language regardless of the language of use of the program.
The languages available at the moment are: Italian, English, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Polish, Czech
• Programs can be installed on standard PCs with WINDOWS 7, 8 or 10 OPERATING SYSTEMS.
• The CONNECTION between the instruments and the PC is made using the USB CABLE supplied with the instrument.
• The programs are COMPATIBLE WITH ANTIVIRUS, and other programs installed on the PC.