The instrument allows to measure the magnetic attraction force exerted by a magnetized specimen towards a soft iron part which is approached at a defined distance.
The accuracy in the repetition of the cycle and in the measurement of the force allow to obtain repeatable and reliable results.
• Motor controlled screw with recycling of ball-bearing for the displacement of the sample (max speed 85 mm/min, stroke 50 mm)
• Displacement transducer with 0,0001 mm resolution
• Load cell for the measure of the force (Max load 25 N, Resolution 0,0001 N)
• Interchangeable indentor for the application of the force
• Full license of Gibitre FORCE-DISPLACEMENTsoftware optimized for Bar-code sample identification
• Full license of Datagest_10 software for complete management of Gibitre SQL Database
Software Force-Displacement Tester 9.0
Force-Displacement Unit control software (release 9.0) for performing force displacement tests.
The program includes:
• Pre-installed Test Procedures for performing standard test cycles
• Wizard for the preparation of fully customized test procedures
• Analysis of the force - displacement curve
• Calculation of the numerical results foreseen by the Test Procedure
• Comparison of results with tolerance limits and statistical analysis
• Storage of data and curves in Gibitre's SQL Standard database.
Management of Test Results
The results and test curves of all the tests carried out are saved in the Gibitre SQL database and are available through the Datagest program.
Datagest is the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) which is always installed in combination with all Gibitre instrument-control programs.
The program is the collector for all the test result produced with the instruments connected and permits to manage the common Archives used by the instruments (Product List, Customer List, Tolerance limits, Order List, etc)
Industry 4.0 integration
The instrument and the software have been specifically developed to optimize integration with other environments.
The database in SQL format and the Gibitre_Company_Connect program allows you synchronize your company management software with Gibitre database and to speed up the identification of the tests and to use bar-code readers or similar devices.
The automatic logging service permits to send alarm information to the cloud-service platform of Gibitre Instruments in order to optimize the reaction times of the Service Support.
• Programs can be installed on standard PCs with WINDOWS 7, 8 or 10 OPERATING SYSTEMS.
• The CONNECTION between the instruments and the PC is made using the USB CABLE supplied with the instrument.
• The programs are COMPATIBLE WITH ANTIVIRUS, and other programs installed on the PC.
All the programs produced by Gibitre are multi-language and allow the operator to select the language of use.
The test report can be produced in the desired language regardless of the language of use of the program.
The languages available at the moment are: Italian, English, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Polish, Czech
Development and production
The instrument is totally developed and produced in the plant of Gibitre Instruments in Italy.
All the mechanical parts are produced in the company workshop using modern CNC machines.
Components and sensors from well-known brands are selected in order to ensure the maximum reliability in the measures
Internal trained personnel takes care of all the production stages: assembly, start-up, calibration, packing, shipment and installation.