Get a Quotation
Compression Set - Constant Force
Instrument for the execution of Compression for tests under constant force in compliance with ASTM D 395 Method A, UNI 4913-2, FIAT 50410 standards
The device complies with ASTM D 395 Method A, UNI 4913-2, FIAT 50410 and equivalent standards.The device is fitted with a calibrated spring and a closure regulation system which permit to set the required force.
How to perform a test
To perform a test:
1) Insert the sample in the test position
2) Set the required closure force.
3) Place the whole device in an oven at the set temperature and for the desired test time
4) Remove the device from the oven and mesure the permanent deformation using the procedure described in the standards
• Moulds for preparing samples in compliance with standards.
• Thickness meter for the measurment of the sample deformation
Surface Rugosity of the plates
• The measurement of the surface roughness of the device is reported in the calibration report of the instrument and guarantees full compliance with the requirements of the standards.
• The Identification Code imprinted on the Plates guarantees the traceability of the measurements made.
Calibration of the Forces Applied
The calibration of the force applied at all the instrument's adjustment points is carried out with reference to the primary instruments used.
|Reference Standards||Standards the instrument complies with: FIAT 50410; UNI 4913-2; ASTM D395-A;
|Applicable forces (N)
130, 230, 360, 456, 530, 820, 1000, 1800, 1833, 2400
The device is made of chrome-plated steel
Calibration Report conforming to ASTM D 395-A with traceability to primary standards
Ø 180 mm, H 460 mm
do you need more information or a quotation?
use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Reg. imprese Bergamo: 02827900164 CCIAA REA Bergamo: 326486 | ©2018 - 2021 Gibitre Instruments