Standard Calibration service for Low Temperature Check
The calibration is performed with reference to the requirements of ISO 2921 and ISO 812 standards.
The service includes:
• Ordinary maintenance of the instrument
• Calibration of the temperature of the cooling bath at 3 temperatures (0, -5, -35, -70°C).
• Calibration of the heating speed (gradient) of the cooling bath (NEW)
• Calibration of the time reading device (NEW)
• Calibration of the displacement of the 6 extensometers for TR Test (at 50, 70, 100 mm run).
• Verification of the pre-load force on the extensometers (NEW)
• Calibration of the distance between the nose of the striker for Brittleness point test and the sample holder.
• Issue and e-mail shipment of the Calibration Certificate with traceability to primary standards.