Why Choose TensorCheck ?
• Construction conforming to ISO 5893 Standard
• Double screw structure with ball-bearings designed for working in traction and compression with forces up 20 kN.
• Auto-detection of the load cell in use.
• Measurement of the crosshead displacement with 0.0025 mm resolution.
• Displacement speed from 0.2 to 1000 mm/min.
• Safety limit switches
• Full license of TensorCheck_9 and full license of Datagest_10 software
• Storage of data and curves in standard Gibitre SQL database
• Mechanical extensometer: 0.01 mm accuracy
• Micro extensometer: 0.0001 mm resolution
• Thickness meter integrated with the software for direct sample thickness acquisition
• Environmental Chamber with Cooling Refrigerator (-40 to 250°C) and internal extensometer
• Wide range of pneumatic and manual grips for Traction, Compression, Peeling, Friction, Bending, O-ring traction, Adhesion and more.