Measure of Mass and Volume Percentage Variation
Aging tests on Rubber products are performed according to international standards (ISO 1817, ASTM D471, etc) to evaluate the capability of the product to perform correctly in use conditions.
The aim of this test is to measure the Mass and Volume Percentage variation after the aging of the samples and to compare the results with the expected tolerance limits.
The instrument performs this operation automatically
In order to measure the Mass and Volume variation of the samples, you need to:
● Prepare at least 3 samples
● Perform a test with the instrument on the samples before aging
● Age the samples at the requested aging conditions
● Select the identification of the tests originally made on the samples from the List of Tests with Pending Treatments
● Repeat the test on the samples
The software will do the rest:
● Calculates the Percentage Mass and Volume variation
● Compares the results with tolerance limits for the product and for the treatment selected
● Stores the results to the SQL Database